Monday, March 27, 2017

Butterfly Pop Up Box

Hello there... me again. I have been busy in the craftroom, creating some beautiful things. With Spring finally here, I have been focusing on beautiful spring cards with butterflies. This here is a new 5 x 7 birthday pop up box card, filled with beautiful butterflies. These butterflies were handstamped and then die cut using the beautiful Heartfelt Creations Butterfly Medley collection. These stamps and dies are gorgeous and allow you to stamp and die cut many different butterflies all in one pass of the die cutting machine. It was fun to color these butterflies with my Copic markers. The butterflies were embossed using a metallic embossing powder by "Sprinkle & Sparkle". This created a dimensional outline. Which helps create a barrier for your alcohol markers. I also embellished some of the butterflies with some craft rhinestones. The box is mainly pink with some other pastels, fitting for Spring.



As always, I would like to invite you to check out  My Etsy Shop for some additional inspiration. I am excited to enter the Simon Says Stamp Blog Monday Challenge - things with wings
 Feel free to leave me a comment. Have fun creating. Until next time, Sabrina

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun! This is just bursting with butterflies! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete