Friday, March 16, 2018

Adorable Valentine's Day Cards


 Love is in the air, and in my cards. Here are a few of my favorite Valentine's cards I made this year! 
These cards incorporate some of my favorite stamp and die companies. Including Lawn Fawn, CottageCutz, Impression Obsession, Memory Box, Penny Black and Heartfelt Creations

The cat and dog cards were colored with Prisma colored pencils and the swan card was completely watercolored with Windsor and Newton paints. There's a variety of textured papers including glitter, embossed and colored card-stock. 

Whenever possible I try to combine elements from different companies to come up with my own unique design. This also allows me to reuse my favorite stamps and dies and create many different designs showcasing the versatility of the products. 





                                                     

                                                       

1 comment:

  1. Just found you on you tube,your designs are exquisite!
    Thanks for sharing your designs.
    I'll be 80 years young, love to learn card crafts. I had ordered the July kit but mistakenly marked 2018, what a disappointing experience, even in communicating with that company.
    So I would love to 😊 receive your Hero Arts 2019 kit

    ReplyDelete