Thursday, March 15, 2018

My favorite Christmas cards

Today,
I am sharing beautiful Christmas cards, that are three dimensional and intricate. I love to use many different stamps and dies by different brands and designers to really diversify the overall results. As you all know, I am a total addict and my craft room is starting to get really overcrowded.
Check out these super cute cards below. The blue and silver flat card uses several designerdies by Tattered Lace, Sur Wilson and that gorgeous flat bow is a two layer die by Cottagecutz. The silver embossed leaves are by Heartfelt Creations.

The little box card below was one of my favorites last Christmas - it utilizes primarily CottageCutz Dies, including Santa’s Workshop and the little girl and boy deers. The trees in the background are by Memory Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment