Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cute Dog Lover Birthday Box

Hello again,
Today I am sharing a cute little dog birthday box card for all the dog lovers out there. I always try to work with different coloring techniques. This pup box was hand colored with artist color pencils. I love to color- it is so relaxing. I achieved a very different look with the colored pencils.

This card is a little more 'masculine' than my usual cards. As always the box folds flat for shipping in an A7 standard sized envelope. All the cute images are courtesy of Heartfelt Creations beautiful Pampered Pooch collection of stamps and coordinating dies. I love that the collection has many different dog images, check out the cute little poodle on the back wall of the card!

If you like, check out this fun card in My Etsy Shop
Enjoy the pictures. I am providing one close up of the main dog image to show of the artist pencil work 😉



Have fun creating something special today!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment