Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Old Fashion Car

Good morning,

Me again... I am posting another one of my favorite three dimensional cards for today in honor of the Simon Says Stamp Transportation themed Monday challenge.
This card is actually a pill box shaped 3D pop up box and fits the Transportation theme in two ways! The old fashioned red truck transports home the Christmas tree and up above the truck is the sleigh of flying reindeer ... and we all know who they transport, don't we?
It is a beautiful "home for the holidays Christmas card with a hand colored image and intricate die cuts. I hope you enjoy the card and stay warm up north!



I wish you all the best and please enjoy my other card's on my blog. I appreciate your comments!
                                                                   Take care! Sabrina

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fantastic! Love the beautiful embellishments and the image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete