Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Ahoy Greeting Card

Good morning,

This morning I am sharing one of my favorite card boxes with you all. This is a Florida inspired nautical card with sail boats, light houses. A perfect more masculine card, an awesome greeting card from Florida, my home state. The card would be perfect for boating enthusiasts or anyone who enjoys the outdoors, the beaches and of course Florida. The card is mainly navy and white and includes a nautical message "Ahoy". The box folds flat for easy mailing in an A7 envelope. I am happy to share instructions on how to create this box along with dimensions and measurements. Enjoy this cute nautical box which includes anchors, compass and steering wheel and other nautical objects.
I even stitched along the edge of the sailboat image to include some navy twine into the card. Some of the images have been embossed in silver


Enjoy the card! All the best to you Sabrina

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! I love all those wonderful details and the really cool construction. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete