Sunday, February 12, 2017

Easter Card colored with Copic

Hello everyone,
I hope you had a great weekend and that you are staying warm. We had a great weekend here in Florida. We visited Stampfest in New Port Richey and got some new inspiration. So many beautiful products and new ideas for pretty spring and Easter projects. Of course, I had to get right to it today and work on my first Easter card. This card is a 3D pop up box card and it folds flat for easy shipping. I incorporated beautiful spring pastel colors into this box. The main attraction is the cute little girl in the center of the card, which is holding an oversized Easter egg.

I love to play with Copics and this adorable stamped image allowed me to get my spring colors out. She is incorporated into a spring outdoor scene. She is walking along the fence and is surrounded by cute Easter bunnies playing in the grass, an adorable bird house, and a chick dressed up as a bunny. This card incorporates Lawn Fawn and Penny Black stamps as well as several dies by Impression Obsession.

I am happy to send directions on how to build the versatile pop up box, just email me and I will share instructions. Here are a couple of pictures to show the final product and some of the Copic coloring.





I am excited to participate in the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week.
Here is the direct URL to the Simon Says Stamp Company Challenge 

   I also entered the Dies R Us Spring Challenge - I am addicted to Dies.  Many of the Impression Obsession Spring dies and some Lawn Fawn dies are included in this card. 

                              Please also see my entry in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge


3 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE !!! adorable box card and love how you have coloured that cutie pie.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so ADORABLE! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Think Spring’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete